May 12, 2014

Why I might get Pokemon Art Academy

Nintendo of America has confirmed that a Pokemon-inspired entry in the Art Academy series, aptly named Pokemon Art Academy, will be coming Stateside this Fall. As you'd expect, the game will teach you how to draw Pokemon.



Why might a 20-something girl like me want to get Pokemon Art Academy? Especially since I am not an artist in any sense of the word? Well, I sure wanted to be an artist when I was younger (what kid doesn't?), and Pokemon were a major source of "inspiration" for me. I consider a Machop I once drew to be my best artistic creation, though I have no idea what ever happened to that.

So it would be a lot of fun for me to relive my childhood fantasies. Whether I ultimately get Pokemon Art Academy depends largely on the game's price. If it's outrageous for some reason, that's a likely no from me. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment